Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before December 31st, 2022: full refund of registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled between January 1st and March 31st, 2023: 50% refund of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after March 1st, 2023: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.